The Jura Trail Run is a trail running event organised by Jura Sports to discover the Jura Vaudois and meet fellow trail enthusiasts. Each month the Jura Trail Run will be at a different location – stay tuned for more details and information.
20km (+/- 3 hours) / +1000m elevation
Meeting place and time
Stand de Tir in La Rippe (Google Map)
- Half marathon in under 2:00:00
- Have completed a 20km trail run or race before
Who is it for?
The running enthusiast who would like to venture on trails, leave the tarmac behind, meet other trail runners and discover the beautiful Jura Vaudois!
- Bag Pack (ideally camel back type)
- Water (1 litre )
- Energy food
- Safety blanket
- Head lamp
- Wind and/or Waterproof Jacket
- Fully charged phone
- Trail running shoes !
- Running poles (optional)
- Rega membership (optional but advised!)
- Running with a certified coach and nutritionist
- Recovery drink powder by Maiday
- Map of the run
If you need help to boost your running find out more about our coaching services here. This event is free for Jura Sports athletes.